Mood Board: My Living Room


Here is a mood board that I am working on for my living room. As you can see, I am very inspired by the ocean, by bold patterns and shapes and by industrial rustic and organic elements. I like the slight nautical theme, without being too overboard. It is calming to me. I have already purchased the pillows and cowhide. I'll have to save up for the rest.

Here is the humbling part...showing you the BEFORE of my living room. Take note that it is obviously a work in progress and has a very unfinished look. But, I can't wait to make-over this baby and show you some great after shots!









Update: Here is the much and anticipated AFTER:






Comments

It'll look awesome. Your fireplace is great.
Unknown said…
Thanks! I have been debating whether or not to paint it white. I think it would be a nice stark contrast with the dark sofas, but I also love the traditional look of wood...so as you can see, I'm torn!
Jen said…
I think it would look so good painted white. I'm excited to see how it all comes together!

Popular Posts