Living Room, Updated

I love the holidays, but just as soon as December 26th comes around I am ready to move on to the new year and take the Christmas decorations down. One of my new year goals is to organize and drastically cut the clutter in my house. I have a split personality when it comes to decorating my house. I love simple, but I also love to collect things. It's no secret that my love for antiques and vintage things has triggered the hoarder in me, and my desire to show off my collections has made my tiny home look cluttered. So, as I frequently do, I am purging and rearranging so that there is more "white space" in my house.

When I'm cleaning I always start at one end of the house and move to the other end. So, my first redo is my living room. Oh my poor living room. It's had more rearranging than any other room. I could show about 10 different versions throughout the years. Anyway, here's the latest:




I like to update my chalkboard art seasonally...here's our New Year's Inspiration:


Comments

Popular Posts